Sat, Jul 23|
Calm Clarity Intro Workshop - July
Lead in Alignment & Wholeness - Level 1: Rewire Your Brain for Greater Wisdom, Fulfillment & Joy
Time & Location
Jul 23, 2022, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the event
The mission of Calm Clarity is to improve collective well-being and develop inclusive leaders. Our original, innovative approach to mind-hacking simplifies neuroscience and mindfulness to empower people from diverse ages and backgrounds to rewire their brain for greater wisdom, fulfillment, and joy.
During this workshop, you will learn and practice activities that support you to steer your own brain development in ways that can create improvements to your well-being, mental health, resilience, and effectiveness under stressful conditions.
You will gain an understanding of the impact that your personal life experiences have on your brain by learning how you move between three patterns of brain activation.
- Brain 1.0: Your threat system is on high-alert. You feel fearful, unsafe, powerless, and isolated. Over time, you lose hope and fall into despair.
- Brain 2.0: Your dopamine system suppresses Brain 1.0 by chasing immediate gratification, money, status, or a false sense of comfort and control.
- Brain 3.0: Your prefrontal cortex is able to calm Brain 1.0 and Brain 2.0 so you can embody your values, access your inner wisdom, realize your full potential, and create positive change.
This three-hour workshop guides you through 3 lessons to activate and strengthen the neural networks of Brain 3.0, and empowers you to use Brain 3.0 to more effectively navigate challenges, own your journey, and make a positive impact.
- Lesson 1. Your Brain Patterns: Learn how your brain patterns affect the way you feel, think, and act.
- Lesson 2. Your Triggers: Become aware of what activates your Brain 1.0, 2.0, & 3.0.
- Lesson 3. Your Interactions: Interact and connect using Brain 3.0.
Your ticket to this workshop supports Calm Clarity's non-profit programs to serve low-income communities impacted by trauma and violence. To make this program accessible, we are providing half-scholarship tickets to anyone experiencing financial hardship. In addition, we have started a Pay It Forward Scholarship Program to make this learning experience available at no cost to people who are making a difference in low-income communities. You can apply for a Pay It Forward Scholarship here: https://bit.ly/CC-PIFSP22.
Your Supporter Ticket supports our non-profit programs to share this workshop in communities impacted by violence and sponsors 2 half-scholarship tickets to people in need of financial assistance to attend this workshop.
This Half-Scholarship Ticket is for anyone who is in need of financial assistance to attend this workshop: students, people in transition, people building grassroots organizations to address violence or support BIPOC communities, etc.